Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yarn Along Wednesday

Joining another Yarn Along this week at Small Things...


This week I've been working at nights on a special birthday gift for my almost 5 year old.  I can't show it though as I know he'll see it.  He is sneaky like that.  During the day and the 'not all the way asleep' hours, I've picked up some stashed yarn that I need to get used up and am making Logan a Playground shirt.  Simple, easy knit.  He he at that stage where 12m. are too small but most 18m. are too big.  So it looks like he needs to be in lots of different sizes here and there.  Plus, with a cloth diapered bum, it makes clothes hard to fit at this stage.  I'm not currently reading anything at the moment.  Instead, I'm catching up on Podcasts.  I enjoy Never Not Knitting's podcasts and am finishing up those series.  I enjoy hearing about the designers and how they developed patterns or how they came into their profession.

I finished a lot of little things last week knitting wise.  I blogged it all here.

8 comments:

  1. That playground shirt is so adorable! I like the dark blue yarn, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top & I love Never not Knitting's podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must go check out those podcasts. Beautiful yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what people make to go with cloth diapers--seems like all purchased clothes are designed for only disposables. What a great shirt pattern you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to check out Never Not Knitting's podcasts. That pattern is going to make an adorable shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried a podcast yet, maybe now is the time?!?
    Lovely blue, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knitter's poscasts? Wow, that's hardcore!
    Love that blue!

    ReplyDelete