Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting ready...

Happy Monday! I usually am not one to wish anyone this but today it just fit!

We had a nice, quiet weekend getting ready to welcome home boy #3. If all goes like it should and mother nature decides to let me bake Logan until the 4th, we have a bit more quiet time ahead of us...all of 11 days (not that I am counting, but, hey, I totally am)!

The house is ready, the room is ready, the boys are ready. While Nathan chopped wood for Habitat for Humanity this Saturday morning, the boys and I spent some time playing and relaxing before Nana came over to take me shopping for last minute mommy things. It was nice. No rush. No "frantic" knitting or dyeing (not that I didn't knit a bit of course) but it was all quiet and slow. Well ... as quiet as a house with a 2 and a 4 year old can be.

This week we plan on finishing some family craft projects, make some homemade cards to send people, bake some bread, and get all the nuts and bolts of my daily life lined up just "in case" someone decides not to arrive when planned for!

Some moments for ya:

::something to stock soon::

::something else to stock soon on the left, something for me in the near 10months future, lol, on the right::

::a ready room-diapers are washed, wool is knit::


::little brother ready to be a big brother-really, how cool is he?::

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom! making homemade cards and bread AND knitting- you must really be nesting! Cant wait to meet baby Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are such an inspiration! It was great to surprise you & spend time with you last night! I hope you had fun! Let's hope the time before Logan arrives comes quickly! :) Can't wait to meet your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete