Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little something fun

I do love my iphone.  It is so handy.  I'm not sure how I lived without it before in this fast paced communication age.  It frees me from checking the computer which usually results in something happening in my house that shouldn't.

One of the best things about it is the pictures' apps and my favorite one is Hipstamatic.  The different lens, films, and flashes it uses makes some really fun pictures.  As much as I love my camera (and I LOVE my camera), it is freeing to snap little moments here and there with the phone.

I just spoiled myself with a new one today -  The Mission HipstaPak. It makes the pictures almost fairy feeling and just plain fun to play with.



What are your favorite photo apps?  I love trying new things out. 

2 comments: