Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!


I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend! Our family did! It was quiet and fun. We were blessed with excellent weather so the boys could get out and play and mommy and Logan could sneak off to a horse show. The Easter bunny made his visit with treats, trains, push toys, and sand. It was just right!


For the event, I really wanted to make Logan a Romper. Luckily, I frantically finished late on Easter eve leaving me with not much sleep due to the person who was to wear said Romper. Oh well, it was worth it. I love it! I hope to make a more warmer weathered one for an upcoming wedding.


In the shop this week, I will stock some yarn and a YYMN slot! I'll have some bulky gaia, worsted gaia, superwash, fiber, and BBR up in old (Fruity Pebbles) colorways and some new ones. So be on the look out if you are needing anything in particular! You can always shoot me a note if you are looking for something too! I'm looking forward to working on a project for someone over the next few weeks while my husband is gone on business and I'm alone with three little kids...yikes!!

3 comments:

  1. That romper is just adorable! Love that apple green color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious children! And the sweatervests are to die for!

    Logan gets cuter an cuter everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that romper? It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete