Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ewok

Conversations with Mason about Star Wars

Mason:  What does Yoda eat?
Me: I'm not sure bud, what do you think he eats?
Mason: Worms and catepwillers.  And probablee fruits and veggies.
Me:  Why would he eat that?
Mason:  He is green and small.

Mason: I'm hungry.
Me:  Again?  You just ate.  What do you want to eat?
Mason:  Whatever Chewy eats.
Me:  I don't know what Chewy eats.
Mason:  Can we gwoogle it?

Mason:  I'm hungry again.
Me:  Mason!  You just ate an entire batch of strawberries and two cheese sticks.
Mason:  But I'm still hungry.  I must be growing or something.
Me:  Well, what do you feel like eating?
Mason:  Whatever Luke Skywalker eats.
Me:  I don't know what Luke Skywalker ate.
Mason: Just gwoogle it mama.

Mason:  Does Logan talk in Ewok?  He sounds like them but fusses more.
Me:  No, I think he just talks in his own little Logan language.  He'll talk soon. 
Mason:  I think I need an Ewok.  I willy need one. 
Me: No, I'm not going to buy you any new toys. 
Mason: Will they have them in Chicago?  Can I get some there?
Me: No, we are saving our money just for Lego sets.
Mason: But I do! I do!  I need some to play with.
Me:  I bet we can make one together.
Mason: (asking 1,000 times since morning) Can we make one now?  Can Logan go and sleep yet?

Yes. Now we can.


1 comment: