Friday, July 15, 2011

These moments

I could have blogged about a lot of things lately.  Finding the time to do it would help.  Possibly finally joining Facebook might have something to do with it.  Or, possibly, it was a week where the word "survival" came to mind more often than not.

I could blog about seeing my sweet sister-in-law and how she came and stayed with us and cooked us a most fabulous meal.  I should have taken a picture of all the dirty dishes and how we devoured it.  I could blog and blog about how wonderful she is and how much my boys (and all of us) adore her. 

I could blog about some finished knitted socks and how I have a hard time not starting project after project or how I can't seem to get much knitting done. 

Or I could have just blogged about these fat little legs.  Don't you just want to nibble them?


No comments:

Post a Comment