Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Riding Lesson

Yesterday, Reagan and his buddy Brayden had a riding lesson.  They were about the cutest things.  Our "retired" show horse (he retired himself) is up at the training barn for a few months to help with a demonstration at a local horse fair.  With him being so close, we needed to take advantage of him. 

He is just such a sweetie, that ol' horse of ours.  I think he really enjoys these type of lessons.  Walking around in a circle with  40 lbs on your back can't be too bad of a day's work.

Brayden was fearless and so engaged with him.  For his first time riding, he was quite the natural.  It may not be such a good thing for his loving parents as horses can be quite consuming. 

Really -  there isn't much more adorable than he!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Could Brayden be any cuter? What an adorable little cowboy! I'm sure Reagan just loved experiencing riding with him! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really wish I could hear KR's play by play as I'm not sure who was more excited about this- Brayden or Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not a "comment" post gal, I must say it was AMAZING! How great it is go have such a great friend with just the right hobbies! Experience of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete