Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yarn Along Wednesday

Things are going so slowly lately.  I'm not sure why!  I've frogged a project I started for my cousin-in-law as it just was a terrible pattern and not what I wanted. 

I've been stitching away on two projects in between more immediate quick knits.

One is the Annabel sweater by Quince and Co. and I'm using Quince's Ospery in Peacock.  I must say that this base is fantastic.  It will be a cozy, squishy sweater for sure!
 The other project that I'm slowly knitting is a Pogona shawl.  I've contemplated more than once frogging this but it has taken me forever to get to this point so I'm going to keep on truckin'!

I just finished "reading" a great series, again.  Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study by Maria Snyder.  While I do love, love, love to read, I find it is hard for me to knit and read at the same time.  Since knitting is what I do when I sit down, I listen to books by the dozen now.  Audible is my friend.  I love to be able to listen to a book all through out the day (and night) while I do my daily house blessings, knitting, feeding the baby, and driving to and fro. 

--participating in a Yarn Along at Small Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment