Friday, January 15, 2010

Feed the birds...

When your almost 4 year old asks to do a yarn project on a cold winter afternoon...coming up with something remotely entertaining isn't always easy! So we made some impromptu bird feeders that are strung with wool yarn of course!



well...maybe the squirrels are fed!

In knitting news...I finished something for me! It might not be for me for a while as I knitted it thinking that I am not 8 months pregnant. So it might be for my mom lol!
Shalom Cardigan
absolutely a fun knit!
Still working on my son's Tomten. I had to frog a sleeve as I forgot to decrease it. I hope to get the sweater finished this weekend before I begin customs again!

I'm feeling the need to nest...so it looks like I'll be dyeing a small batch of summer yarn and knitting some board shorts and capris before I deliver the first week of March. If you want something new to stock...let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment