Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some personal knits


I've been working here and there on some personal knits...

I've recently published the "Tickle Hat" pattern on Hyena Cart and Ravelry. I was excited to finish it and have such positive feedback from my slew of testers. I'm also happy to offer this pattern 'free' to use for crafters to profit from.



I made a pair of mittens for Mason using an adorable pattern from Comfort Wool called the "Comfort Mountain Mittens". A fun knit! I'm looking forward to knitting more and will probably have to as mittens seem to grow feet and run away in this house.





A little something for myself in effort to reduce the amount of wool I have! Not that I don't love all of it...lol! This was made with a lot of bits and pieces of handspun wool that I won at a bid style auction at Paty's Loveys on Hyena Cart.

5th Ave. Infinity Scarf


I'm still working on some more Christmas gifts for special ladies. 2 lovely shawls with handmade pins will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment