Monday, July 19, 2010

Parking

No, not that kind!  


I thought I would attempt to blog every day this week.  No real reason-just thought I would do a little self challenge!


Today Mason had his annual 'well baby' check up.  He is a perfectly healthy three year old.  After his appointment and his vaccination (something no one likes), we headed to the park.  Nathan is gone this entire week (again) but he was able to go with us for an hour before his departure.  


A  r.a.r.e. picture of me.  I hate...no loathe having my picture taken.  But I sucked it up in the name of a cute baby on my lap.  What is up with his tongue!  I have quite a few pics of him today with it hanging out.  I know it was hot, but he didn't need to pant!
 It was really hot and humid.  This was at 9:30 in the morning.  Can you see that sweat!  

 The boys played hard.  They met a little girl who became their little tag-along friend.  It was nice for them to practice being a gentleman and have her go first, help her up the stairs, and include her.  Something we've been reading about and talking about at our nightly meal.

Look at those cheeks!  You should see his other set.  Equally as cute :)

3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty - you should have your picture taken more often! You're an awesome Mom to take the boys to the park in the heat! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the picture of you and that tongue on Logan is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your picture, but I have to admit I want to just grab that little tongue. :)

    ReplyDelete