Sunday, April 22, 2012

clothes

I'm going to attempt to follow along with the Kids Clothes Week Challenge with Elsie Marley.  The challenge is to work on sewing clothes (or even knitting) for one hour a day - every day of the week for your child.

I think I can do that!  I've got a couple projects I need to finish. I plan to sew an on-the-go art kit from Sew Liberated as well as some jammie pants and I am going to try and sew with my first knit fabric.  I need an excuse to learn how to use my simple machine.


I've already been sewing a lot (for me) lately.  I've become a bit obsessed with making the bandit lots of pants.  He is starting to grow out of his 18 m. clothes (even though he is already two!!) - so he needs something else!  I wish I didn't wait until my last child to get into sewing.  My boys are already having fun picking out fabrics and planning things for me to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment