Friday, October 14, 2011

Late to the party

I'm a little late to the party. How is it already Friday?  I've been meaning to post a few pictures of our weekend.  I wish I would have gotten that done a bit earlier!

The past weekend we headed to my parents' house to see my brother (and parents and horses).  We don't get to see him often since he lives across the country.  It was a lovely weekend.  It was warm and sunny and so nice.

I think my boys are natural country boys.  They love being there with the dogs and horses and space.  They fished, rode, ran, mowed, kissed a fish, found water gritters, fed horses, and snuggled up.  It was great.
Tadpoles and frogs.  There very cool Nana had them looking for organisms under a microscope. 
One happy dog. 

There is something about tucking in horses for bed that makes little people feel pretty big.
Trotting for the first time. We had to stop him giggling.  Rene is trained so much that he was getting confused on if he should keep going. 
Yes I know.  He should be wearing jeans and boots.  His mother forgot those things with the weather so warm.  Mason, as always, made it work. 
Baby boys first real ride.  Insert tractor noises here and lots of giggles. 


--On another note- my good camera is broken.  I had to send it off the Nikon. I hope to make myself use the point and shoot so I can be a bit motivated to blog.  I just pray it is back before the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what memories you must have made with that trip! My kids are older now, but they always reminisce about adventures like the one you posted about. Cute cowboys!

    ReplyDelete