Monday, April 4, 2011

Beach babies

More than a week ago, my family traveled down to Florida to visit my family.  We had such a nice time.  It isn't too often that both my brothers, my sister-in-law, and parents are all in the same place at the same time.  Being in Alaska, New York, and Illinois makes it quite hard to do it.

The weather was perfect.  It was in the 80's, sunny, and humid.  We were quite lucky in that!

We stayed at Lido Beach in Sarasota which was in between my grandparents and Aunts and Uncle.  The hotel wasn't the best, but the view was.


All my kids needed were some sand, sun, and water!

It was Logan's first time in the sand.  He was frantically playing with it. Used to me taking away the dog dish and water bowl, he played in the sun and water like it was the last thing he'd get to do!  It was so cute!  We just let him go at it and he ate plenty of fresh sand and sea water.  I think that must be what cured his cradle cap for the week!

The bigger boys really love the beach and water too.  Mason kept getting knocked down by little waves and tripping over nothing (as usual) and was cut up by shells by the next day.  He decided to stay out of the water as it burned a bit.

Reagan wished it was a bit warmer like it was in the summer so he could swim in the water.  The ocean was about 70ish so it was a bit chilly to swim!

I failed as the family photographer and didn't take my camera with me many places.  We had such a great time and spent a lot of time at my Aunt Pam's lovely house.  When we got back and went to school the next week, my boys constantly asked me if we were going to go to her house yet!  Sorry guys, wrong state.

No comments:

Post a Comment